- Stewardship: Paying Your Pledge From Shawn Steketee: Board members have been receiving questions about how to pay pledges or make donations and where they should be sent. There are several ways you can pay your pledge or make a donation: 1. Mail a check payable to UUCB at PO Box 1496, Binghamton NY 13902. This is our new PO Box address, ...
- CLM Update: Communal Benevolence What I would like to see more of in our future is communal benevolence.
- Renovation Update: March 31 From the Steering Committee: Progress on the renovation continues at a steady, but somewhat slow pace (two steps forward, one step back). We look forward to the day we have a contract signed and work begins in earnest on our building. The asbestos abatement is finished, and by all accounts was performed well. Recent efforts on our building renovation have ...
- News: Live-streaming update Dear Congregation This Sunday evening, March 15, the Board of UUCB recently issued the following statement: “As the CDC and governing authorities of NY have advised that, to prevent the spread of COVID-19, citizens should curtail in person meetings, UUCB will immediately cease physical meetings, including Sunday services, and instead pursue virtual meeting options, until further notice.” This means all our ...
- News: We are Streaming Our Sunday worship services will be streaming as follows … Call in:Dial-in number (US): 646-558-8656 US (New York) Access code: 5749237292# Join from your computer:Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/5749237292 Meeting ID: 574 923 7292
- Daily Connections with the Minister: Tuesday Theology
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:00 PM
- Daily Connections with the Minister: Wednesday Show and Tell
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:00 PM
- Daily Connections with the Minister: Friday Poetry Exchange
- Friday, June 5, 2020 11:30 AM
- Becoming Mentally Healthy
- Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:00 AM
- Fellowship: Dungeons and Dragons Game Night
- Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:30 PM
How Members Describe Us
A wonderful place to be who you are and connect with others sharing spiritual growth.
A community of people willing to listen to each other and have some fun along the way to a socially just/spiritually tolerant world. ~Joan H.
I see the UU Congregation of Binghamton as warm, caring, supportive, socially conscious, and intellectually curious. ~Toni N.