Note the early (10am) start time. See details, below.
The word “inspire” has many connotations. It can mean to breathe in or to breathe life into. It can mean to excite or inflame, to put life into the human body; to impart reason to the … read more.
- Religious Education Assistant position availableThe Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Binghamton is looking to hire a Religious Education Assistant for the 2021-2022 church year, from August 2021 through June of 2022. The person in this role will assist the Interim Assistant Minister, who will lead our Family Ministry Program. This part-time hourly position is for up to 10 hours per week, ...
- The Stuffies Were Here!UUCB Family Ministry recently hosted a stuffed animal sleepover camp right here in our space that is being renovated! Here is the highlights video.
- Director of Family MinistryUUCB is presently searching for an Interim Assistant Minister (with a Family Ministry focus) This is (as of May 2021) a 15-hour position instead of the previously released 30-hour Director of Family Ministry position. If you may wish to apply for this position, take a look at the Interim Assistant Minister job description.
- Renovation ToursThis post contains links to three tours — the first two were created by UUCB members and the third tour was created by our architect, Laura Intscher. On December 29, Madeleine Cotts, Eric Cotts, and Douglas Taylor created two virtual tour videos that show how our renovation is looking at this time. The first video, featuring ...
- New Link & Password to UUCB’s Services & Social HourBeginning in July, Zoom is imposing new security arrangements for all Zoom meetings. The connection link for our Sunday services and social hour has changed. People connecting via phone will have a new meeting ID and they must enter a passcode, which is 183183. If anyone would like assistance, Jeff Donahue is available for help. The ...
- No events
How Members Describe Us
A wonderful place to be who you are and connect with others sharing spiritual growth.
A community of people willing to listen to each other and have some fun along the way to a socially just/spiritually tolerant world. ~Joan H.
I see the UU Congregation of Binghamton as warm, caring, supportive, socially conscious, and intellectually curious. ~Toni N.