I miss singing hymns with the congregation. Some of my favorite hymns are also prayers which strikes me as an interesting situation for a faith tradition that is a little ambivalent about prayer.
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US … read more.
- New Link & Password to UUCB’s Services & Social HourBeginning in July, Zoom is imposing new security arrangements for all Zoom meetings. The connection link for our Sunday services and social hour has changed. People connecting via phone will have a new meeting ID and they must enter a passcode, which is 183183. If anyone would like assistance, Jeff Donahue is available for help. The ...
- Stewardship: Paying Your PledgeFrom Shawn Steketee: Board members have been receiving questions about how to pay pledges or make donations and where they should be sent. There are several ways you can pay your pledge or make a donation: 1. Mail a check payable to UUCB at PO Box 1496, Binghamton NY 13902. This is our new PO Box address, ...
- CLM Update: Communal BenevolenceWhat I would like to see more of in our future is communal benevolence.
- Renovation Update: March 31From the Steering Committee: Progress on the renovation continues at a steady, but somewhat slow pace (two steps forward, one step back). We look forward to the day we have a contract signed and work begins in earnest on our building. The asbestos abatement is finished, and by all accounts was performed well. Recent efforts on our building renovation have ...
- News: Live-streaming updateDear Congregation This Sunday evening, March 15, the Board of UUCB recently issued the following statement: “As the CDC and governing authorities of NY have advised that, to prevent the spread of COVID-19, citizens should curtail in person meetings, UUCB will immediately cease physical meetings, including Sunday services, and instead pursue virtual meeting options, until further notice.” This means all our ...
How Members Describe Us
A wonderful place to be who you are and connect with others sharing spiritual growth.
A community of people willing to listen to each other and have some fun along the way to a socially just/spiritually tolerant world. ~Joan H.
I see the UU Congregation of Binghamton as warm, caring, supportive, socially conscious, and intellectually curious. ~Toni N.