To create is to assert ourselves in a way that is risky, that invites moving into the unknown. What can you do to risk the gifts you possess to expand love and grace in the world?
Rev. Jo VonRue serves as the Minister at May Memorial … read more.
- Building Renovation: Timeline Friday, November 22, 2019 – Town Hall in Social Hall at 6:00 pm to review chosen bid
- Musical Notes: My Favorite Story About Music I have read much about the power of music through the years, but no writing has ever touched me as deeply as this one.
- Reflection: “Grab Your Belongings” Belonging (without the plural ‘s’) is about the people and places to which we belong.
- Donahue Named Adjunct Consultant My role as Commissioned Lay Minister has led me into another role: I’m now an Adjunct Consultant for our Central East Region.
- Carrying the Flame Forward UUCB is in the middle of a once-in-a-generation capital campaign to raise money for long-overdue renovations to our beloved spiritual home.
- Fellowship: Wednesday Potluck
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:00 PM
- Food Addicts 12-Step Program
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:00 PM
- Holiday Craft Workshop
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 11:00 AM
- Fellowship: Dungeons and Dragons Game Night
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 5:00 PM
- Yankee Swap and Potluck
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:00 PM
How Members Describe Us
A wonderful place to be who you are and connect with others sharing spiritual growth.
A community of people willing to listen to each other and have some fun along the way to a socially just/spiritually tolerant world. ~Joan H.
I see the UU Congregation of Binghamton as warm, caring, supportive, socially conscious, and intellectually curious. ~Toni N.