Come join in the fun! Or have a great idea for a community event? Email the Fellowship Fun Committee.
Dining for Dollars
Get together with cool people, do cool stuff, and support UUCB — does it get any better than that? Lots of great events coming up, or propose your own.
- First Wednesday of the month, February 5, 2020 – July 1, 2020
- 6:15pm – 8pm
- United Presbyterian Church, 42 Chenango St.
Bring a dish to pass (with an ingredients label, please!) and let’s eat dinner together. Please bring your own plates and utensils.
Dungeons and Dragons Etc.
- Most Saturdays
- 5:30pm – 8pm
- Upper Lounge at United Presbyterian during UUCB renovations
- Email Dungeon Master Pete at firstname.lastname@example.org
We call it D&D, but we play various table top role playing games such as the Marvel X-Man game. For players age 10 and up.
- Dates in 2020: April 4, May 22, June 26, July 24, August 28, September 25, October 23, November 20, December 18
- 6pm – 9pm
- Held at hosts’ homes
- Sign up here: https://bit.ly/36ClXvh
- Email email@example.com with questions
Once a month, we gather in small supper groups (6-10 people) for fellowship and food. Sign up to attend and/or host! Guests are assigned randomly each month, so you will have an opportunity to meet lots of different people.
Hosts: Provide the main dish, contact the guests to let them know what to bring
Guests: Let the host know what they are bringing, let the host know in good time if they need to cancel!