Here is the latest renovation news ..
- Asbestos Abatement on our building started on Monday 1/20/20
- The Steering Committee met with our architect, Laura, on Monday 1/20/20 to get started on the final drawings to go to the contractor for pricing.
- Our Client Representative for the construction project will be Madeleine Cotts, her back-up will be Wes Ernsberger. They will be our point of contact for questions to and from the contractor.
- Monthly Town Hall meetings to provide project updates are being scheduled, watch for an more information on dates and times.
- Andrea Palmeri has graciously volunteered to chair our Fill the Gap Campaign, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pledges.
The next meeting of the Steering and Project Committees will be this Thursday, 1/23/19 at 6:30 at United Presbyterian in room WR. The current members of these committees are:
Steering: Del Boss, Carl Cohen, Eric Cotts, Ellen McNulty, Tammy Nist, Shawn Steketee, Douglas Taylor
Project: Gay Canough, Madeleine Cotts, Wes Ernsberger, Tracy Hollands, Chris Niskenen
If you are interested in joining either committee, come to a meeting or contact a committee member.
— Madeleine Cotts, Project Committee