Forum IV: Looking Ahead and Your Wishes Session I
Date & Time: Session I, Sunday, February 7, 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. ( Session II, Sunday, February 14, 1:00 to 3:00 P.M.)
Description: Learn and discuss “lifetime Planning” that you need such as Wills, Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, Durable Power of Attorney, Trusts, and related laws and documents. Also learn about the process to document your wishes and the related cost, and the cost of not doing so. Session II, Description: Complete your “Five Wishes” document.
• Wish 1 – The person I want to make health care decisions for me when I can’t make them for myself?
• Wish 2 – My wish for the kind of medical treatment I want or don’t want?
• Wish 3 – My wish for how comfortable I want to be?
• Wish 4 – My wish for how I want people to treat me?
• Wish 5 – My wish for what I want my loved ones to know?
Recommend that you bring with you your Heath Care Agent or possible Agent to partner with you in completion and signing the “Five Wishes” form.
Forms will be provided at no charge. This Forum is for: Adults that have a need to document or update your “lifetime Planning” documents such as Wills, Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, Durable Power of Attorney, and Trusts.
This Forum is open to the public by calling for reservations.
Forum Leaders: John Normile, Jr., Attorney, will present and lead Session I. Del Boss a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) will lead Session II.
Location: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Binghamton, 183 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, NY 13905. Tel: 607-729-1641
You can sign up on the bulletin board in the hallway at UUCB or by calling Del Boss or the UUCB office.